Various - The Mod Squad (Music From The MGM Motion Picture)
- Performer: Various
- Title: The Mod Squad (Music From The MGM Motion Picture)
- Genre: Electronic / Rap / Jazz / Rock / Funk / SoundTracks
- Country: Canada
- Record source: CD, Compilation
- Released: 23 Mar 1999
- Style: Alternative Rock, Pop Rock, Conscious, Soul, Pop Punk, Trip Hop, Downtempo, Funk, Smooth Jazz, Soundtrack
- Label: Elektra, Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer
- Cat#: CD 62364
- MP3 album: 2774 mb
- FLAC album: 2731 mb
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 955
|1||–Chocolate Milk||Action Speaks Louder Than Words|
Producer – Allen Toussaint, Marshall SehornWritten-By – Amadee Castenell, Jr., Dwight Richards, Ernest Dabon, Frank J. Richard, Joseph Smith III, Kenneth Williams , Lloyd Harris, Jr., Mario G. Tio, Robert Dabon
|2||–Ivan Matias||Messin' Around|
Engineer – Dewana RichardsonMixed By – Mikael IfversonProducer, Written-By – Andrea Martin, Ivan MatiasWritten-By ["Jealous Guy" Interpolation] – John Lennon
|3||–Curtis Mayfield||Here But I'm Gone (Part II)|
Engineer – Kendal StubbsEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Jamie SiegelMixed By – Commissioner GordonProducer – Organized NoizeProducer [Additional Production], Vocals [Uncredited] – Lauryn HillWritten-By – Andrea Martin, Curtis Mayfield, Ivan Matias, Lauryn Hill, Marqueze Etheridge, Patrick Brown, Raymon Murray, Rico Wade
Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Neil Weir Mixed By – Tom GarneauProducer – The BreedersWritten-By – Joseph F. Walsh, Patrick Cullie
|5||–Crash Test Dummies||Keep A Lid On Things|
Engineer, Mixed By – Brian Scheuble, Greg WellsMastered By – Howie WeinbergProducer – Greg WellsWritten-By – Brad Roberts, Greg Wells
|6||–Alana Davis||Can't Find My Way Home|
Mixed By – Chris Lord-AlgeProducer, Engineer – Kevin Bacon And Jonathan QuarmbyWritten-By – Steve Winwood
Engineer – Dirk Grobelny, Phil Nicolo, Robert ReadMusic By – Andy Zambrano, Jeremy FleenerProducer – Phil NicoloWords By – Sen Dog, Senen Reyes
|8||–Busta Rhymes||Party Is Goin' On Over Here|
Producer – D.J. ScratchWritten-By – George Spivey, Trevor Smith
|9||–Skerik & The Keefus Trio||My Favorite Things|
Engineer – Trevor SperryMixed By – Randy Gerston, Trevor SperryProducer – Randy GerstonSaxophone [Uncredited] – SkerikWritten-By – Richard Rodgers And Oscar Hammerstein II
Producer – Dante Ross, Everlast, John Gamble, The Stimulated DummiesWritten-By – D. Ross, E. SchrodyWritten-By ["As Long As I've Got You" Sample] – I. Hayes, D. PorterWritten-By ["C.R.E.A.M." Sample] – C. Smith, C. Woods, D. Coles, G. Grice, J. Hunter, L. Hawkins, R. Diggs Jr., R. Jones
|11||–Morphine||You're An Artist|
Bass [Special Appearance On Bass] – Chris BallewMusic By – Chris Ballew, Mark SandmanProducer, Engineer, Mixed By, Lyrics By – Mark Sandman
Producer – BjörkRemix – Alan Braxe, Ben DiamondWritten-By – Björk Gudmundsdottir
|13||–Gerald Levert Feat. Lil' Mo||Hello It's Me|
Engineer – Ben ArrindellFeaturing – Lil' MoMixed By – Ben Arrindell, Darrell Delite AllambyProducer – Darrell Delite AllambyWritten-By – Todd Rundgren
|62364-2||Various||The Mod Squad (Soundtrack) (CD)||Elektra||62364-2||US||1999|
|7559-62364-2||Various||The Mod Squad (Music From The MGM Motion Picture) (CD, Comp)||Elektra||7559-62364-2||Germany||1999|
|62364-4||Various||The Mod Squad - Music From The MGM Motion Picture (Cass, Comp)||Elektra||62364-4||Turkey||1999|
|7559623642||Various||The Mod Squad (Soundtrack) (CD, Comp)||Elektra||7559623642||Australia||1999|
|62364-2||Various||The Mod Squad (Soundtrack) (CD, Promo, Gol)||Elektra||62364-2||US||1999|
- Coordinator [Soundtrack Coordinator For Elektra Entertainment] – Delly Ramin, Mark Haddad
- Coordinator [Soundtrack Coordinator For Seehead Music] – Amy Rosen
- Design – Lili Picou
- Executive-Producer [Executive Producer For Elektra Entertainment] – John Kirkpatrick , Sylvia Rhone
- Executive-Producer [Executive Soundtrack Producer], Supervised By [Music Supervision] – Randy Gerston
- Management [Business Affairs For Elektra Entertainment] – Beth Patterson
- Mastered By – Bob Ludwig
Track 1 [published by] T'Ziah's Music / Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI) / I'ma Play Jason Music (ASCAP). Produced for B.U.D.A. Productions, Inc. Busta Rhymes appears courtesy of Flipmode Entertainment / Elektra Entertainment Group.
Track 2 [published by] Irish Intellect Music / T-Boy Music (ASCAP) / Pearl Clyde Music (BMI). Produced for SD50, Inc. Courtesy of Tommy Boy Music. Contains samples from "C.R.E.A.M." performed by Wu-Tang Clan under license from Loud Records / The RCA Records Label, [a division] of BMG Entertainment. [Published by] 1993 Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc. (BMI) / Wu-Tang Publishing / BMG Songs, Inc. (ASCAP) / Irving Music, Inc. (BMI). All rights on behalf of Wu-Tang Publishing admin. by Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP). "C.R.E.A.M." samples "As Long As I've Got You", published by Irving Music, Inc. (BMI).
Track 3 [published by] F.S. Music Ltd. / Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. (BMI). Produced and engineered for Manna Productions. Recorded at Axis Studios, Sheffield, England. Mixed at Image Studios, Hollywood, CA. Alana Davis appears courtesy of Elektra Entertainment Group.
Track 4 [published by] Almo Music Corp. / Sailandra Publishing / WB Music Corp. (ASCAP) / One Ol' Ghetto Ho / Organized Noize / Stiff Shirt Music / Hitco Music / Belt Star / Mayfield Music (BMI) / Sony/ATV Tunes LLC / Obverse Creation Music, Inc. (ASCAP) administered by Sony/ATV Music Publishing. Produced for Organized Noize Productions, Inc. Additional production for Obverse Creation Music, Inc. Mixed at Chung King Studios, New York, NY. Produced under license from Warner Bros. Records Inc. by arrangement with Warner Special Products. ℗ 1996 Warner Bros. Records Inc. Lauryn Hill appears courtesy of Ruffhouse / Columbia Records.
Track 5 [published by] Polygram International Publishing, Inc. (ASCAP) / Tannerfield Ltd. / Irving Music, Inc. / Greg Wells Music (BMI). Recorded at Rocket Carousel Studios; One On One South and David Abell Piano Studio, Los Angeles, CA. Mastered at Masterdisk, New York, NY. Courtesy of BMG Music Canada / Arista Records, Inc.
Track 6 [published by] Funk Freakas Music / RONJEREMYFLEENERMUSIC / Ghetto Surfer / U/A Music, Inc. (ASCAP). Recorded at Mad Hatter Studios, Los Angeles, CA. Mixed at Studio 4, Conshohocken, PA. SX10 appears courtesy of Flip Records / Elektra Entertainment Group.
Track 7 [published by] Famous Music Corp. / Polygram International Publishing Inc. (ASCAP). Courtesy of Elektra Entertainment Group / One Little Indian Records / Mother Records by arrangement with Warner Special Products.
Track 8 [published by] Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc. (BMI). Produced for 2000 Watts Music, Inc. Recorded and mixed at Quad Recording Studios, New York, NY. Gerald Levert and Lil' Mo appear courtesy of EastWest Records / Elektra Entertainment Group.
Track 9 [published by] Lenono Music (BMI) / Ghettofabulous Songs / G.C. Publishing (ASCAP). Recorded at Battery Studio, New York, NY and DND Studio, New York, NY. Mixed at Chung King Studios, New York, NY. Contains an interpolation of "Jealous Guy", © Lenono Music. Ivan Matias appears courtesy of Elektra Entertainment Group.
Track 10 [published by] Stone Rap Music Co., Inc. / Unichappell Music, Inc. (BMI). The Breeders appear courtesy of 4AD / Elektra Entertainment Group.
Track 11 [published by] Screen Gems-EMI Music, Inc. (BMI). ℗ 1974 BMG Entertainment. Courtesy of The RCA Records Label [a division] of BMG Entertainment.
Track 12 [published by] Head With Wings Music / Pubco / United Lion Music, Inc. (BMI) / Ryko Music / U/A Music, Inc. (ASCAP). A Supergroup production. Recorded and mixed at Hi-N-Dry Studios, Cambridge, MA. Morphine appears courtesy of Dreamworks Records / Rykodisc. ℗ 1999 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Music Inc.
Track 13 [published by] Willesden Music (ASCAP). Recorded and mixed at The Village Recorders, West Los Angeles, CA. Skerik appears courtesy of Loosegroove Records. ℗ 1999 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Music Inc.
Mastered at Gateway Mastering Studios, Portland, ME.
The Mod Squad © 1999 Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc. This compilation ℗ 1999 Elektra Entertainment Group Inc. for the United States and WEA International Inc. for the world outside of the United States © 1999 Metro-Goldwyn_Mayer Studios Inc. Distributed by / Distribué par Warner Music Canada Ltd.
- Barcode: 0 7559-62364-2 3
- Barcode (String): 075596236423
- Matrix / Runout: #990302G CD-62364 MFG BY CINRAM
- Matrix / Runout (Mother / Stamper Code): 23
- Mastering SID Code: L381
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 6000
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – BMG Entertainment
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Music Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Elektra Entertainment Group Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Metro-Goldwyn-Mayer Studios Inc.
- Licensed From – Loud Records
- Licensed From – RCA Records Label
- Licensed From – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Licensed From – BMG Music Canada
- Licensed From – Arista Records, Inc.
- Licensed From – Elektra Entertainment Group
- Licensed From – One Little Indian Records
- Licensed From – Mother Records
- Licensed Through – Warner Special Products
- Distributed By – Warner Music Canada Ltd
- Record Company – BMG Entertainment
- Pressed By – Cinram
- Produced For – B.U.D.A. Productions Inc.
- Produced For – SD50 Inc
- Produced For – Manna Productions
- Produced For – Organized Noize Productions, Inc.
- Produced For – Obverse Creation Music, Inc.
- Produced For – 2000 Watts Music, Inc.
- Produced For – Supergroup
- Recorded At – Axis Studios, Sheffield
- Recorded At – Rocket Carousel Studio
- Recorded At – One On One South
- Recorded At – David Abell Piano Studio
- Recorded At – Mad Hatter Studios
- Recorded At – Quad Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Battery Studios, New York
- Recorded At – D&D Studios
- Recorded At – Hi-N-Dry
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Mixed At – Image Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- Mixed At – Studio 4 Recording
- Mixed At – Quad Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Chung King Studios
- Mixed At – Hi-N-Dry
- Mixed At – The Village Recorder
- Mastered At – Masterdisk
- Mastered At – Gateway Mastering
- Published By – T'Ziah's Music
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – I'm A Play Jason Music
- Published By – Irish Intellect Music
- Published By – T-Boy Music
- Published By – Pearl Clyde Music
- Published By – Careers-BMG Music Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Wu-Tang Publishing
- Published By – BMG Songs, Inc.
- Published By – Irving Music, Inc.
- Published By – F.S. Music Ltd.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Sailandra Publishing
- Published By – WB Music Corp.
- Published By – One Ole Ghetto Ho
- Published By – Organized Noize Music
- Published By – Stiff Shirt Music, Inc.
- Published By – Hitco Music
- Published By – Belt Star
- Published By – Mayfield Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Obverse Creation Music, Inc.
- Published By – Sony / ATV Music Publishing
- Published By – PolyGram International Publishing, Inc.
- Published By – Tannerfield Ltd.
- Published By – Greg Wells Music
- Published By – Funk Freakas Music
- Published By – Ronjeremyfleenermusic
- Published By – Ghetto Surfer
- Published By – United Artists Music Co., Inc.
- Published By – Famous Music Corporation
- Published By – Screen Gems-EMI Music Inc.
- Published By – Lenono Music
- Published By – Ghetto Fabulous Music
- Published By – GC Publishing
- Published By – Stone Rap Music Co.
- Published By – Unichappell Music, Inc.
- Published By – Head With Wings Music
- Published By – PUBCO
- Published By – United Lion Music, Inc.
- Published By – Ryko Music
- Published By – Willesden Music Inc.
The Mod Squad. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Music from the MGM Motion Picture. Исполнитель: Various artists. 1999 soundtracks. Album 1999 7 Songs. The Mod Squad Music From the MGM Motion Picture. Various Artists. Released March 23, 1999. The Mod Squad Music From the MGM Motion Picture Tracklist. More Various Artists albums. Most often on , compilation album tracks appear under the name of Various Artists erroneously because the individual artist is not listed in the album's ID3 information. Warning Deleting this artist may remove other artists and scrobbles from your library - please handle with caution Note: You can view albums tagged as 'Various Artists' in your read more. Warning Deleting this artist may remove other artists and scrobbles from your library - please handle with caution . The Mod Squad Music from the MGM Motion Picture, 1999. Party Is Goin' On Over Here, 02:33. Ends, 04:33. Can't Find My Way Home, 03:51. Goin' Crazy, 03:36. Alarm Call, 03:20. The Mod Squad TV Show Theme Opening Season One - Продолжительность: 1:06 retrorebirth Recommended for you. Язык: Русский. Fix in Music Library. Product description. Mod Squad The Mod Squad: Music From The M. Those are the taglines under each of the three mug shots advertising the Mod Squad movie, but they could easily be describing the crime-centric songs driving this hipster vehicle. There are many fine cuts on this album though. I really enjoy the Curtis Mayfield cut too. Read more. It starred Michael Cole as Peter Pete Cochran, Peggy Lipton as Julie Barnes, Clarence Williams III as Lincoln Linc Hayes, and Tige Andrews as Captain Adam Greer. The executive producers of the series were Aaron Spelling and Danny Thomas. The counterculture police series earned six Emmy Award nominations, four Golden Globe nominations plus one win for Peggy Lipton, one Directors Guild of America Award, and four