The Flaming Lips - Hit To Death In The Future Head
- Performer: The Flaming Lips
- Title: Hit To Death In The Future Head
- Genre: Rock
- Country: US
- Record source: CD, Album
- Released: 11 Aug 1992
- Style: Noise, Psychedelic Rock, Indie Rock
- Label: Warner Bros. Records
- Cat#: 9 26838-2
- MP3 album: 2708 mb
- FLAC album: 2063 mb
- Rating: 4.5/5
- Votes: 323
|1||Hit Me Like You Did The First Time||3:38|
|3||Halloween On The Barbary Coast||5:41|
|4||Hold Your Head||4:24|
|5||The Magician Vs. The Headache||3:13|
|6||You Have To Be Joking (Autopsy Of The Devil's Brain)||3:54|
|9||Felt Good To Burn||3:21|
|10||Gingerale Afternoon (The Astrology Of A Saturday)||3:44|
|11||Talkin' 'Bout The Smiling Deathporn Immortality Blues (Everyone Wants To Live Forever)||3:49|
|9 26838-2||The Flaming Lips||Hit To Death In The Future Head (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||9 26838-2||US||1992|
|26838-1||The Flaming Lips||Hit To Death In The Future Head (LP, Album, RE, RM)||Warner Bros. Records||26838-1||2011|
|7599-26838-4||The Flaming Lips||Hit To Death In The Future Head (Cass, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-26838-4||Europe||1992|
|7599-26838-2||The Flaming Lips||Hit To Death In The Future Head (CD, Album)||Warner Bros. Records||7599-26838-2||Europe||1992|
|4-26838||The Flaming Lips||Hit To Death In The Future Head (Cass, Album, Promo)||Warner Bros. Records||4-26838||US||1992|
- Design – Fate
- Electric Guitar, Bass Guitar, Acoustic Guitar, Trumpet, Sarangi, Violin, Congas, Guitar [Machines], Effects [Electronic], Tambourine, Cello, Drums, Pedal Steel Guitar, Autoharp, Flute, Sampler, Trumpet [Piccolo], Drum Machine [Computer], Bells, Other [Feedback Machines], Other [Distortion Machines], Viola, Flugelhorn, Timpani, Chimes, Organ [Electric], Other [Leslie Machines], Voice, Tabla, Loops [Tape], Piano, Other [Power Tool Machines] – Jonathan, Michael, Nathan, Wayne
- Engineer – Keith Cleversly
- Engineer, Mastered By, Producer – Dave Fridmann
- Graphics, Photography By – Mooneyham
- Management [Personal] – Scott Booker
- Photography By – Michelle Martin, Paula James Booker
- Written-By – Michael Kamen (tracks: 8)
- Written-By, Producer, Mastered By – The Flaming Lips
10 Solipsistic Soundtracks by The Flaming Lips
Published by Lovely Sorts of Death (BMI) except "You Have To Be Joking (Autopsy Of The Devil's Brain)" containing a sample of "Brazil," administered by MCA Music Publishing, a division of MCA Inc.
©1992 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
℗1991, 1992 Warner Bros. Records Inc.
Made in U.S.A.
Insert comes as a 8 page roll-fold.
- Barcode (Text): 0 7599-26838-2 1
- Barcode (String): 075992683821
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): ARC 1 26838-2 SRC+01 ✲M3 S3
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): ARC 1 26838-2 SRC+01 ✲M3 S2
- SPARS Code: AAD
- Rights Society: BMI
- Record Company – Time Warner
- Record Company – MCA Inc.
- Manufactured By – WEA Manufacturing
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Warner Bros. Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Published By – Lovely Sorts of Death Records
- Published By – MCA Music Publishing
- Pressed By – Allied Record Company
- Glass Mastered At – Specialty Records Corporation
Hit to Death in the Future Head is the fifth studio album by American rock band The Flaming Lips, released on August 11, 1992 by Warner Bros. Talkin' 'Bout the Smiling Deathporn Immortality Blues Everyone Wants to Live Forever was released as the lead track on the EP Yeah, I Know It's a Drag. But Wastin' Pigs Is Still Radical to promote the album. The title provided the inspiration for the name of the British band The Futureheads. Hit to Death in the Future Head - The Flaming Lips. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. Nowhere are the band's pop smarts more evident than on The Sun, which freely quotes Carole King's So Far Away, or on the undeniably catchy Gingerale Afternoon The Astrology of a Saturday and Frogs tracks like Felt Good to Burn and Halloween on the Barbary Coast, meanwhile, indulge fully in the trademark weirdness that got the group this far. Talkin' 'Bout The Smiling Deathporn Immortality Blues Everyone Wants To Live Forever 0:00 02. Hit Me Like You Did The First Time 3:54 03. The Sun 7: album. Indie Rock. The Flaming Lips. Songs in album The Flaming Lips - Hit To Death In The Future Head 1992. The Flaming Lips - Talking Bout The Smiling Deathporn Immortality Blues. The Flaming Lips - Hit Me Like You Did The First Time. The Flaming Lips - The Sun. The Flaming Lips - Felt Good To Burn. The Flaming Lips - Gingerale Afternoon. The Flaming Lips - Halloween On The Barbary Coast. The Flaming Lips - The Magician Vs. Released August 11, 1992. Hit to Death in the Future Head Tracklist. Talkin' Bout the Smiling Deathporn Immortality Blues Everyone Wants to Live Forever Lyrics. Hit Me Like You Did The First Time Lyrics. The Sun Lyrics. Felt Good to Burn Lyrics. Gingerale Afternoon The Astrology Of A Saturday Lyrics. Halloween On The Barbary Coast Lyrics. The Magician Vs. The Headache Lyrics. In addition to the 10 solipsistic soundtracks that make up the album proper, Hit to Death also features an eleventh joke track , consisting of a short noise loop repeating for nearly 30 minutes. Hit to Death in the Future Head Q&A. Alternative 1992. Talkin' 'Bout the Smiling Deathporn Immortality Blues Everyone Wants to Live Forever. Hit Me Like You Did the First Time. The Sun. Felt Good to Burn. The Flaming Lips : Hit to Death in the Future Head,альбом, рецезия, трек-лист, mp3, тексты песен. Released in 1992, just before their breakthrough record, Transmissions From The Satellite Heart, Hit To Death In The Future Head represents an important part of The Flaming Lips' career. As the first record they made after being signed to Warner Brothers, Hit To Death In The Future Head presents a more mature view on the early sound of the band. Wayne Coyne - Vocals, Guitar Michael Ivins - Bass Nathan Roberts - Drums Jonathon Donahue - Technician. After their well known classic, In A Priest Driven Ambulance, The Flaming Lips signed to Warner Brothers and made what was to. Hit Me Like You Did the First Time, 03:41. The Sun, 03:31. Now playing