Santigold - 99¢
Backing Vocals – Angel DeradoorianEngineer – Brendan Morawski, Jimmy Gonzalez, John DeBoldMixed By – Rostam BatmanglijMixed By [Additional Mixing By] – Rich CosteyMusic Director [West Los Angeles Children's Choir Directed By] – Barbara Klaskin SilbergProducer – Rostam BatmanglijVocals [Additional Vocals] – Dino Barranco, Jack Thompson , Jair Miles, Mason Lee, Matthew Goodman , Michael Yang , Misha Reiss, Spencer Lee, Taaryn Cooper, The West Los Angeles Children's Choir, Theo King
|2||Walking In A Circle|
Co-producer – Noah BreakfastEngineer – Brendan Morawski, Jimmy Gonzalez, Ryan GilliganEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Danny Goliger, Will van BoldrikGuitar, Programmed By, Synth – John Hill Mixed By – Rich CosteyProducer – John Hill , StintProgrammed By – Ajay BhattacharyyaSynth – Noah Lev Beresin
|3||Who I Thought You Were|
Bass – Justin L. RaisenDrums – Bosh RothmanEdited By – Nick RoweEngineer – Brendan MorawskiGuitar – Justin L. Raisen, Santi WhiteMixed By – Rich CosteyMixed By [Additional Mixing] – Justin L. RaisenProducer – Justin L. RaisenProducer [Additional] – NuggetProgrammed By – Justin L. Raisen, Nugget, Rostam BatmanglijSynthesizer – Justin L. Raisen, Rostam Batmanglij
|4||Before The Fire|
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Sam DewEngineer – Brendan Morawski, Zeph SowersMixed By – Rich CosteyMixed By [Additional Mixing] – Brendan Morawski, Claudio CueniProducer – David Andrew Sitek
|5||Can't Get Enough Of Myself|
Baritone Saxophone, Flute, Tenor Saxophone – Martin PernaEngineer – Brendan Morawski, Ryan GilliganEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Danny Goliger, Ebonie Smith, Josh Wilson , Will van BoldrikFeaturing, Lead Vocals – B.CMixed By – Rich CosteyProducer [Additional], Instruments [All Instruments] – John Hill Producer, Instruments [All Instruments], Programmed By – Patrik Berger, SantigoldTrumpet, Flugelhorn – Jordan McLean
Engineer – Brendan Morawski, Dan FyfeEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Josh Wilson Mixed By – Rich CosteyProducer, Instruments [All Instruments], Programmed By – Martin Stilling, Patrik Berger
|7||Who Be Lovin' Me|
Engineer – Brendan Morawski, Dan FyfeEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Ebonie SmithFeaturing, Lead Vocals – ILoveMakonnenMixed By – Rich CosteyMixed By [Additional Mixing By] – Brendan MorawskiProducer – Zeds Dead
|8||All I Got|
Engineer – Brendan Morawski, Dan Fyfe, Ryan GilliganEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Danny Goliger, Josh Wilson , Will van BoldrikMixed By – Rich CosteyProducer [Additional], Instruments [All Instruments], Programmed By – John Hill Producer, Instruments [All Instruments], Programmed By – Patrik Berger, Santigold
|9||Big Boss Big Time Business|
Engineer – Brendan Morawski, Dan FyfeMixed By – Rich CosteyMixed By [Additional Mixing By] – Brendan MorawskiProducer – HazeBangaProducer [Additional] – HIT-BOY, Rostam Batmanglij
Backing Vocals – Alexandra Shungudzo, Amanda Warner, Cathy Dennis, Charli XCX, Noonie Bao, Sarah HudsonEngineer – Brendan Morawski, Mark Rankin, Rob Cohen, Ryan GilliganEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Danny Goliger, Josh Wilson , Will van BoldrikGuitar, Keyboards – John Hill , Mikey HartInstruments [All Instruments], Programmed By – Linus "Style Of Eye" EklowMixed By – Tony MaseratiMixed By [Assistant Mix Engineer] – Miles ComaskeyProducer [Additional] – Style Of EyeProducer, Instruments [All Instruments], Programmed By – John Hill , Patrik BergerTenor Saxophone, Baritone Saxophone – James KingTrombone – Fabio Santana Trumpet – Todd Simon
|11||Outside The War|
Drums – Ian LongwellEngineer – Brendan Morawski, Ian LongwellGuitar – Doc McKinney, Nick ZinnerKeyboards – Rostam BatmanglijMixed By – Rich CosteyProducer – Ian Longwell, SantigoldProducer [Additional] – VERYRVRESynth – Ian Longwell, Nick Zinner, Sam Spiegel, Santi White
|12||Run The Races|
Co-producer – Rostam BatmanglijEngineer – Brendan Morawski, Ian LongwellEngineer [Assistant Engineer] – Ebonie SmithGuitar – Nick ZinnerMixed By – Rich CosteyProducer – Ian Longwell, SantigoldProducer [Additional Production] – Mike Of Uzi, Noah Breakfast
|551867-1||Santigold||99¢ (LP, Album, Cle)||Atlantic, Downtown, Lizard King Records||551867-1||North America (inc Mexico)||2016|
|2-551867, 551867-2||Santigold||99¢ (CD, Album)||Atlantic, Downtown, Lizard King Records||2-551867, 551867-2||Canada||2016|
|551867-4||Santigold||99¢ (Cass, Album)||Atlantic, Downtown||551867-4||US||2016|
|7567866777||Santigold||99¢ (CD, Album)||Atlantic||7567866777||Australia||2016|
|825646500611||Santigold||99¢ (LP, Album, Cle)||Atlantic||825646500611||UK & Europe||2016|
- A&R – Sam Riback
- Art Direction, Design – Matt Meiners, Santi White
- Creative Director [Cover Art Creative Direction], Art Direction – Mark Jacobs
- Engineer [Assistant Engineer] – Martin Cooke , Nicolas Fournier
- Lead Vocals, Executive Producer – Santigold
- Management – Jay Brown , Nadja Rangel, RocNation
- Mastered By – Chris Gehringer
- Mixed By – Rich Costey
- Mixed By [Mix Assistant] – Mario Borgatta
- Photography By [Cover Art Photography] – Photographer Hal
- Written-By – Ajay Bhattacharyya (tracks: 5), Cathy Dennis (tracks: 3), Christopher Basham (tracks: 10), David Andrew Sitek (tracks: 8), Dylan Mamid (tracks: 6), Ian Longwell (tracks: 10, 11), Jeffrey Washington (tracks: 10), Jeremiah Raisen (tracks: 12), John Hill (tracks: 3, 5), Justin L Raisen (tracks: 12), Makonnen Sheran (tracks: 6), Markus Krunegård (tracks: 1), Martin "Doc" McKinney (tracks: 10), Martin Stilling (tracks: 7), Mike Rezai (tracks: 11), Nick Zinner (tracks: 5), Noah Lev Beresin (tracks: 5, 11), Patrik Berger (tracks: 1, 3, 7, 9), Rashad Muhammad (tracks: 2), Rostam Batmanglij (tracks: 2, 4, 10, 11), Sam Dew (tracks: 8), Santi White, Sarah Hudson (tracks: 3), Tashfiq Patwary (tracks: 10), Zach Rapp-Roven (tracks: 6)
Includes 8-panel fold-out insert with lyrics and credits.
℗ © 2016 Atlantic Recording Corporation for North and South America and Warner Music UK Limited for the World excluding North and South America.
Made in USA.
Mastered At Sterling Sound, NY.
Track 2 Additional production by Hit-Boy for Hits since 87.
Track 3 Mixed at Mirrorball Studios, North Hollywood, CA
Track 6 Produced by Zeds Dead for Zeds Dead Inc. ILOVEMAKONNEN appears courtesy of OVO Sound.
Track 8 Sam Dew appears courtesy of RCA Records.
- Barcode (Scanned): 075678667770
- Barcode (Printed): 0 75678 66777 0
- Matrix / Runout: MOS1 3 551867-2 TEXT AH01
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI L247
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 2U1J
- Produced For – Hits Since 87
- Produced For – Zeds Dead Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Atlantic Recording Corporation
- Copyright (c) – Warner Music UK Ltd.
- Recorded At – Patrik's House
- Recorded At – Ulvhälls Herrgård
- Recorded At – Chateau Marouatte
- Recorded At – Longwell Udio
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios
- Recorded At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Rodeo Recording
- Recorded At – House Of Hit
- Recorded At – Downtown Music Studios
- Recorded At – Jungle City Studios
- Recorded At – Atlantic Studios, Hollywood
- Recorded At – Echo Park Back House Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Studios
- Recorded At – Federal Prism Studio
- Recorded At – Paulie Sound Factory
- Mixed At – Eldorado Recording Studios
- Mixed At – Mirrorball Studios
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
99 is the third studio album by American musician Santigold, released on February 26, 2016 on Atlantic Records. On November 4, 2015, Santigold announced the release of her third studio album 99, originally scheduled for release on January 22, 2016. The announcement was accompanied by the release of the lead single, Can't Get Enough of Myself, which premiered on Zane Lowe's Beats 1 show. On December 16, it was announced. 99 Cents - Santigold. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. 99 Cents. Исполнитель: Santigold. 2016 pop. Released February 26, 2016. 99 Tracklist. About 99. Santigolds third record was promoted by the singles Cant Get Enough of Myself, Who Be Lovin Me, and Chasing Shadows. They helped the record achieve 55 on the US Billboard 200, and the album was well received by critics. Much of the album was written while she was pregnant, although the record centres around hyper-consumerism and the way capitalism can transform life into a huge shopping market, with everything relationships, people attributed a price. Santigold - 99 Cents ALBUM REVIEW. Least fav track: the ilovemakonnen part of who be lovin me. Santigold - 99 cents, Santigold album. 99 is the third studio album by American recording artist Santigold, released on February 26, 2016 on Atlantic Records. 1 Release. 99 was preceded by four singles: Can't Get Enough of Myself featuring B. which was released at the start of November 2015 along with the album art which was then followed up by the second single, Who Be Lovin' Me featuring iLoveMakonnen released at the end of December 2015. Chasing Shadows, was then released as the third single in January 2016 shortly after the announcement of the album's release date being pushed back a month. Electronic Indie Pop. Songs in album Santigold - 99 2016. Santigold - Can't Get Enough Of Myself feat. Santigold - Big Boss Big Time Business. Santigold - Banshee. Santigold - Chasing Shadows feat. Mason Lee. Santigold - Walking In A Circle. Santigold - Who Be Lovin Me feat. Посмотреть сведения об участниках альбома, рецензии, композиции и приобрести альбом 2016 CD от 99 на is worried about the state of music. The pop singer behind such catchy hits like Disparate Youth and . Artistes wanted her newest album, 99, to tackle bigger, more ruminative questions while still staying true to her lighthearted style. Genre: Electropop. Santigold is at her best when the production behind her has plenty of Caribbean-inflected bounce but throughout 99, she proves that she deserves more success than she gets. Full Review. Best of 2016. Worst of 2016. Listen free to Santigold 99 Cents Can't Get Enough Of Myself feat. C, Big Boss Big Time Business and more. 12 tracks 45:29