Pat Metheny - What's It All About
- Performer: Pat Metheny
- Title: What's It All About
- Genre: Jazz
- Country: Russia
- Record source: CD, Album, Unofficial Release
- Released: 2011
- Style: Instrumental, Acoustic, Post Bop
- Label: Nonesuch
- Cat#: 527912-2
- MP3 album: 2105 mb
- FLAC album: 1192 mb
- Rating: 4.4/5
- Votes: 112
Written-By – Bob Spickard, Brian Carman
|2||And I Love Her|
Written-By – John Lennon & Paul McCartney
|3||That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be|
Written-By – Carly Simon, Jacob Brackman
Written-By – Terry Kirkman
Written-By – Burt Bacharach & Hal David
|6||Betcha By Golly, Wow|
Written-By – Linda Creed, Thomas Bell
|7||Garota De Ipanema|
Written-By – Antonio Carlos Jobim, Vinicius De Moraes
|8||The Sound Of Silence|
Written-By – Paul Simon
|9||Rainy Days And Mondays|
Written-By – Paul H. Williams, Roger S. Nichols
|10||Slow Hot Wind|
Written-By – Henry Mancini, Norman Gimbel
|527912-2||Pat Metheny||What's It All About (CD)||Nonesuch||527912-2||US||2011|
|2-527912||Pat Metheny||What's It All About (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||2-527912||Canada||2011|
|527912||Pat Metheny||What's It All About (CD, Promo, Car)||Nonesuch||527912||2011|
|527912-2 / 7559-79647-0||Pat Metheny||What's It All About (CD, Album)||Nonesuch||527912-2 / 7559-79647-0||Argentina||2011|
|7559-79647-0||Pat Metheny||What's It All About (CD, Album, Dig)||Nonesuch||7559-79647-0||Europe||2011|
- Baritone Guitar [Solo Baritone Guitar] – Pat Metheny (tracks: 2, 3, 5 to 9)
- Design – Barbara De Wilde
- Executive-Producer – Robert Hurwitz
- Guitar [42-string] – Pat Metheny (tracks: 1)
- Guitar [6-string] – Pat Metheny (tracks: 4)
- Guitar [Nylon-string] – Pat Metheny (tracks: 10)
- Mastered By – Ted Jensen
- Mixed By – Pete Karam
- Photography By – Sandrine Lee
- Producer – Pat Metheny
- Recorded By – David Oakes, Pat Metheny, Pete Karam
- Sleeve Notes – Pat Metheny
Total playing time: 55'53
Recorded on a single day in February 2011 in NYC
Mastered at Sterling Sound, NYC
℗ 2011 Metheny Group Productions
© 2011 Nonesuch Records Inc. (US) & WEA International Inc. (world)
Unofficial release packaged in a jewel case with transparent tray, includes folding out 6 page booklet.
No Mould SID code on the matrix.
A replica of Nonesuch release – What's It All About.
- Barcode (Printed Text): 0 75597 96470 7
- Barcode (Compact Text): 075597964707
- Mastering SID Code: ifpi L902 [x2]
- Matrix / Runout: X35774 1 527912-2 TEXT 01 M0S1
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Metheny Group Productions
- Licensed To – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
- Published By – Paul Simon Music
- Published By – Beechwood Music Corp.
- Published By – Sony/ATV Harmony
- Published By – Regent Music Corp.
- Published By – Songs Of Universal
- Published By – Corcovado Music Corp.
- Published By – Almo Music Corp.
- Published By – Kensho Music
- Published By – Universal Music MGB
- Published By – Maya Productions Ltd.
- Published By – Northridge Music Co.
- Published By – Gimbel Music Group
- Published By – Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp.
- Published By – Mijac Music
- Published By – Sony/ATV Tunes LLC
- Published By – Northern Songs Ltd.
What's It All About is a solo album by jazz guitarist Pat Metheny, released by Nonesuch Records on June 14, 2011. It is Metheny's first album which does not include his own material. On February 12, 2012, What's It All About received a Grammy Award for Best New Age Album. Pat Metheny baritone guitar, 42-string guitar track 1, 6-string guitar track 4, nylon-string guitar track 10. What's It All About - Pat Metheny. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. The new acoustic solo guitar album from Pat Metheny called Whats It All About features classic tunes from songwriters like Paul Simon, Lennon & McCartney, Burt Bacharach, and Henry Mancini. Pat describes it like this: I wanted to record some of the music that was on my radar before I ever wrote a note of my own, or in a few cases, even before I played an instrument. Every one of these tunes has something going on that is just hip on a musical level, no matter how you cut it. They have all stuck with me over the years. What's It All About. Album 2011 12 Songs. What's It All About Pat Metheny. in album Pat Metheny - What's It All About 2011. Pat Metheny - The Sound Of Silence. Pat Metheny - Cherish. Pat Metheny - Alfie. Pat Metheny - Pipeline. Pat Metheny - Garota De Ipanema. Pat Metheny - Rainy Days And Mondays. Pat Metheny - That's The Way I've Always Heard It Should Be. Pat Metheny What's It All About2011. Pat Metheny. Hal David, Burt Bacharach. Ищете треки из альбома What's It All About исполнителя Pat Metheny Тогда заходите на наш сайт - слушайте музыку онлайн и скачивайте бесплатно. Jazz Rock. Band Name Pat Metheny. Album Name What's It All About. Type Album. Released date 14 June 2011. Labels Nonesuch Records. This item:What's It All About by Pat Metheny Audio CD . Only 5 left in stock - order soon. As with One Quiet Night, Metheny recorded the songs on What's It All About late at night, in his New York City home over a short period of time. In selecting which ones to put to tape, Metheny says: I wanted to record some of the music that was on my radar before I ever wrote a note of my own, or in a few cases, even before I played an instrument. What it's all about is actually quite a good title for an album of brilliant solo guitar work. But it's the wrong title