Michael Bublé - It's Time
|1||How Sweet It Is|
Programmed By [Programming, Sound Designer [Sound Design], Organ, Harmonica – Jochem Van Der SaagWritten-By – Lamont Dozier/Brian Holland/Eddie Holland
|2||Song For You|
Featuring, Trumpet [Solo] – Chris BottiWritten-By – Leon Russell
|3||The More I See You|
Alto Saxophone – Keith FiddmontAlto Saxophone [Lead] – Jeff Clayton Baritone Saxophone – Lee CalletBass Trombone – Bill Reichenbach Contractor – Shari SutcliffeEngineer [Assistant] – Andy Brohard, Bruce Monical, Wil DonovanEngineer [Pro Tools] – Steve GenewickTenor Saxophone – Charles Owens, Rickey WoodardTenor Saxophone [Solo] – Rickey WoodardTrombone – George Bohanan, Ira Nepus, Ryan PorterTrumpet – Bijon Watson, Gilbert Castillanos, Kye Palmer, Sal CracchioloWritten-By – Harry Warren , Mack Gordon
Programmed By [Programming], Sound Designer [Sound Design] – Jochem Van Der SaagWritten-By – Anthony Newley, Leslie Bricusse
|5||Try A Little Tenderness|
Acoustic Guitar – Brian Green Electric Guitar – Dean ParksWritten-By – Harry Woods , James Campbell, Reginald Connelly
|6||Can't Buy Me Love|
Programmed By [Programming], Sound Designer [Sound Design], Organ – Jochem Van Der SaagWritten-By – John Lennon/Paul McCartney
|7||You And I|
Written-By – Stevie Wonder
|8||I've Got You Under My Skin|
Orchestrated By – Sammy NesticoWritten-By – Cole Porter
|9||Quando, Quando, Quando|
Arranged By [Strings] – Jorge CalandrelliFeaturing [Duet With] – Nelly FurtadoLyrics By [English] – Pat BooneLyrics By [Original] – Alberto TestaMusic By – Tony RenisSaxophone [Sax], Flute – Dan Higgins
|10||Save The Last Dance For Me|
Acoustic Guitar – Brandon JennerElectric Guitar – Michael ThompsonEngineer [Additional Engineering] – Jorge VivoProgrammed By [Programming, Sound Designer [Sound Design] – Jochem Van Der SaagWritten-By – Frank Magine, Phil Spitalny, Walter Hirsch
|11||You Don't Know Me|
Guitar, Soloist – Brian Green Written-By – Cindy Walker, Eddie Arnold
|12||A Foggy Day (In London Town)|
Written-By – George & Ira Gershwin
Backing Vocals [Background Vocals] – Debbie TimussGuitar, Soloist – Brian Green Programmed By [Programming], Sound Designer [Sound Design] – Jochem Van Der SaagWritten-By – Alan Chang, Amy Foster-Gillies, Michael Bublé
|48946-1||Michael Bublé||It's Time (2xLP, Album, etc)||Reprise Records||48946-1||US||2015|
|9362-48946-2||Michael Bublé||It's Time (CD, Album)||IC Records, Reprise Records||9362-48946-2||Venezuela||2005|
|9362489962||Michael Bublé||It's Time (CD, Album, Ltd)||143 Records, Reprise Records||9362489962||Australia||2005|
|48946-2||Michael Bublé||It's Time (CD, Album, Club)||143 Records, Reprise Records||48946-2||US||2005|
|9362 49311-2||Michael Bublé||It's Time (CD, Album)||Reprise Records, 143 Records||9362 49311-2||Malaysia||2005|
- Arranged By – Bill Holman (tracks: 2), David Foster (tracks: 1, 3 to 6, 8, 9, 11, 13), Don Sebesky (tracks: 1), Jeremy Lubbock (tracks: 13), Jerry Hey (tracks: 8), John Clayton Jr. (tracks: 6, 7, 10), Nelson Riddle (tracks: 12), Bill Ross (tracks: 3, 5, 9, 11)
- Artwork By [Art], Design – Mick Haggerty
- Bass – Brian Bromberg (tracks: 1 to 5, 9, 11 to 13), Christian McBride (tracks: 7), David Foster (tracks: 8, 10), Robert Hurst (tracks: 6)
- Contractor [Music Contractor] – Debbi Datz-Pyle, Jules Chaikin, Ray Brown
- Coordinator [Production Coordinator] – Courtney Blooding, Kathy Frangetis
- Copyist [Music Preparation] – Joann Kane
- Drums – Dave Tull (tracks: 2, 13), Frankie Capp (tracks: 12), Jeff Hamilton (tracks: 6, 7, 10), Vinnie Colaiuta (tracks: 1, 3 to 5, 8, 9, 11)
- Engineer [Additional Engineering] – Alejandro Rodriguez, Neil Devor
- Engineer [Digital Audio Engineering] – Alejandro Rodriguez, Christian Robles, Joe Wohlmuth, Jorge Vivo, Neil Devor
- Guitar – Anthony Wilson (tracks: 7), Brian Green (tracks: 2, 3, 5), Dean Parks (tracks: 1, 3, 5, 10), Heitor Pereira (tracks: 4), John Chiodini (tracks: 12), Michael Thompson (tracks: 11)
- Keyboards – David Foster (tracks: 4)
- Management – Bruce Allen
- Mastered By – Vlado Meller
- Other [Music Services] – Julie Eidsvoog, Suzie Katayama
- Other [Wardrobe] – Hugo Boss
- Percussion – Rafael Padilla (tracks: 1, 2, 4 to 6, 8)
- Photography – Olaf Heine
- Piano – Alan Chang (tracks: 3), David Foster (tracks: 5, 8, 11, 13), Randy Waldman (tracks: 1, 2, 9, 12), Tamir Hendelman (tracks: 6, 7, 10)
- Producer – David Foster (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 13), Humberto Gatica (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 13), Tommy Lipuma (tracks: 7)
- Programmed By [Programming] – Jochem Van Der Saag, Neil Devor
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Al Schmitt (tracks: 7), Humberto Gatica (tracks: 1 to 6, 8 to 13)
- Technician [Chartmaker Assistant] – Jason Larian
- Technician [Orchestral Mixing Assistant @ Chartmaker Studios] – Courtney Blooding, Christian Robles
- Technician [Orchestral Recording Assistant @ Henson Recording] – Alex Gibson , Mark Valentine
- Technician [Orchestral Recording Assistant @ Paramount Studios] – Dominic Gonzales, Norm Dlugatch, Paul Wertheimer
- Technician [Orchestral Recording Assistant @ Record Plant] – Anthony Kihoffer, Jason Carson
- Technician [Orchestral Recording Assistant @ Signet Sound] – Patrick Spain, Rich Toenes, Wade Childers
Recorded and mixed at Chartmaker Studios, except track 7 recorded & mixed at Capitol Studios, Hollywood, additional recording done at The Village Recorder, Los Angeles.
Orchestral recording done at Signet Sound, Henson Recording, Paramount Studios, Record Plant & Warner Bros. Sound Stage, mixed at Chartmaker Studios.
Mastered at Sony Music Studios.
Track 1 published by Music Comedy Productions BMI/Anthony Newley Publishing Designee.
Track 2 published by George Gershwin Music c/o WB Music Corp. ASCAP/Ira Gershwin Music c/o WB Music Corp. ASCAP.
Track 3 published by Mijac Music/Warner-Tamerlane Publishing Corp. BMI.
Track 4 published by BMG-Ricordi Music Publishing S.P.A.
Track 5 published by Michael Bublé Publishing Designee/Almost October Songs BMI/Universal-MCA Music Publishing, a division of Universal Studios Inc./Alan Chang Publishing Designee.
Track 6 published by Sony/ATV Tunes LLC ASCAP.
Track 7 published by Bregman Vocco & Conn Inc. c/o WB Music Corp. ASCAP.
Track 8 published by EMI Feist Catalog Inc./EMI April Music Inc. ASCAP.
Track 9 published by Campbell-Connelly Inc. c/o Music Sales Corp. ASCAP/EMI Robbins Catalog Inc. c/o EMI April Music Inc. ASCAP.
Track 10 published by Stone Agate Music BMI.
Track 11 published by Irving Music BMI.
Track 12 published by Chappell & Co Inc. ASCAP
Track 13 published by Black Bull Music Inc./Jobete Music Co. Inc. ASCAP.
Nelly Furtado appears courtesy of Dreamworks Universal.
Chris Botti appears courtesy of Columbia Records.
Jeff Hamilton appears courtesy of Azica Records.
©℗ 2005 Reprise Records for the U.S. and WEA International Inc. for the world outside the U.S.
Made in the E.U.
LC 00322 (back inlay) & LC 00392 (CD)
Marketed by Reprise Records, a Warner Music Group Company.
Total running time: 49:15
- Barcode: 0 9362 48946 2 9
- Barcode (Scanned): 093624894629
- Rights Society: GEMA/BIEM
- Label Code (CD): LC 00392
- Label Code (Back Cover): LC 00322
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1 to 8): CD 936248946-2 V01
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1 to 8): IFPI L012
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI 05L2
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI 05R1
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI 0598
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI 05N7
- Mould SID Code (Variant 5): IFPI 05M9
- Mould SID Code (Variant 6): IFPI 05R5
- Mould SID Code (Variant 7): IFPI 0518
- Mould SID Code (Variant 8): IFPI 05A2
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Reprise Records
- Copyright (c) – Reprise Records
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – WEA International Inc.
- Copyright (c) – WEA International Inc.
- Marketed By – Reprise Records
- Recorded At – Chartmaker Studios
- Recorded At – Capitol Studios
- Recorded At – The Village Recorder
- Recorded At – Signet Sound Studios
- Recorded At – Henson Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Paramount Recording Studios
- Recorded At – Record Plant
- Mixed At – Chartmaker Studios
- Mixed At – Capitol Studios
- Mastered At – Sony Music Studios, New York City
- Pressed By – Cinram GmbH
It's Time is the fourth studio album by Canadian-Italian vocalist Michael Bublé that was released in 2005. With arrangements by David Foster, the album contains cover versions of songs from traditional pop and contemporary pop: George Gershwin, Cole Porter, Stevie Wonder, and The Beatles. And it includes Home, a song co-written by Bublé. It's Time - Michael Bublé. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей коллекцией. How Sweet It Is11. Song For You Featuring Chris Botti 12. I've Got You Under My Skin 13. You And I. Unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later. Please fill out the correct information. I understand that I can opt-out at any time by emailing privacypolicy. Thank you x. Although it took more than a year of concerts and promotional appearances, Michael Bublé's 2003 debut disc of swinging pop standards finally ascended the Billboard album chart and landed at number 47. That peak may not seem impressive at first, but in a musical world dominated by rap or the latest flavor of alternative rock, Bublé's upper chart appearance was a real accomplishment and it sparked a renewed interest in music associated with great vocalists like Frank Sinatra. With his second studio disc, It's Time, Bublé builds upon the musical foundation he laid with his debut an. Michael Bublé Home It's Time. Michael Bublé - Nobody But Me Album Trailer - Продолжительность: 5:11 Michael Bublé 110 426. Michael Bublé - It's A Beautiful Day - Продолжительность: 3:51 Michael Bublé. It's Time is an album by Canadian vocalist Michael Bublé that was released in 2005. With arrangements by David Foster, the album contains cover versions of songs from traditional pop and contemporary pop: George Gershwin, Cole Porter, Stevie Wonder, and the Beatles. Michael Bublé. It's Time. Michael Bublé - It's Time 2005. To favorites 7 Download album. Listen album. Pop Vocal Jazz. play album. Michael Buble, Nelly Furtado, Chris Botti. Michael Buble - Quando, Quando, Quando. Listen free to Michael Bublé It's Time Feeling Good, A Foggy Day in London Town and more. 13 tracks 49:10. Michael Steven Bublé born 9 September 1975 in Burnaby, British Columbia is a Canadian singer and actor. He has won several awards, including three Grammy Awards and multiple Juno Awards. His first album reached the top ten in the United Kingdom and his home country of Canada. Its Time. Released February 8, 2005. Its Time Tracklist. Feeling Good Lyrics