Matthew Herbert - Score
Instruments [All] – M Herbert
|3||Bull And Cloth|
Guitar – Dave OkumuHandclaps – Carmona, Diego
Piano, Guitar, Violin, Accordion, Bass – M Herbert
|5||Gang Of Boys|
Bass – Max De WardenerDrums – Leo TaylorFlugelhorn – Pete WraightPiano – M Herbert
|6||Running From The Credits||3:33|
|8||Blood And Hair|
Guitar – Dave OkumuHandclaps – Carmona, Diego
|10||Cafe De Flore (Trio Reprise)|
Accordion – M HerbertBass – Dave GreenPiano – Phil Parnell
Arranged By [Vocals] – Peter WraightVocals – The Sixteen
|15||Singing In The Rain||2:35|
|!K7212CD||Matthew Herbert||Score (CD, Album, Promo)||Studio !K7, Accidental||!K7212CD||Germany||2007|
|!K7212CD||Matthew Herbert||Score (CD, Album, Promo)||Studio !K7, Accidental||!K7212CD||US||2007|
- Arranged By – Max de Wardener (tracks: 1, 2), Peter Wraight (tracks: 3, 4, 13, 14)
- Artwork [Image Of Lebanon Digitally Repaired By] – Lenka Clayton
- Contractor [Orchestra Contracted By] – Russell Swift (tracks: 1 to 4, 13, 14)
- Directed By [Musical Director] – Peter Wraight (tracks: 1 to 4, 13, 14)
- Engineer – Chris Bolster (tracks: 1, 2), Gregg Jackman (tracks: 13, 14), M Herbert (tracks: 7 to 9, 15), Paul Critcheon (tracks: 3 to 5)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Alexis Smith (tracks: 1, 2, 13, 14)
- Mastered By – Mandy Parnell
- Producer, Recorded By – Matthew "New Life" Herbert
- Written-By – Freed (tracks: 4), Matthew "New Life" Herbert (tracks: 1 to 3, 5 to 8, 10 to 16), M Herbert (tracks: 9), Brown (tracks: 4), Peter Wraight (tracks: 9)
A selection of film scores and other scored work.
1, 2 & 6 from "Vida Y Color", 2005.
3 to 5 from "Le Defi", 2001.
7 & 8 rejected music for "Manolete", 2006/2007.
9 score for "Set Boundaries", a piece by The Bonachela Dance Company, 2006.
10 alternate version from "Indiscretion", a short film, 2005.
11, 12 & 16 from "The Intended", 2002.
13 & 14 from "La Confiance Regne", 2004.
15 from "Nicotine", a short film, 1997.
Track 9 is credited as performed by 8 Singers from The Sixteen.
Tracks 1, 2 Recorded at Abbey Road.
Tracks 3 to 5 Recorded at Air Studios.
Tracks 7, 8 Recorded in a hotel room in Montreux.
Track 9 Recorded at Olympic Studios.
Track 10 Recorded at The Dairy Horn.
Track 12 Recorded in the kitchen at Ringmore Rise.
Tracks 12, 15, 16 Recorded in Swingtime.
Tracks 13, 14 Recorded at The Dairy.
Mastered at Village Studio.
This album is a joint venture between Accidental and !K7
© !K7 Records
℗ Accidental Records
Made in Germany
All tracks published by Soundslike Music / Bucks Music Group except
track 4 by Feist Leo Ink / Robbins Music Corp / EMI United Partnership
tracks 13, 14 by Soundslike Music / Editions du Grand Cafe.
- Barcode: 7 30003 72122 9
- Label Code: LC 07306
- Matrix / Runout: sonopress arvato 52184351/K7212CD 21
- Mastering SID Code: IFPI LB47
- Mould SID Code: IFPI 07103
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Accidental Records Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – !K7 Records
- Distributed By – Rough Trade Distribution – RTD 387.0212.2 
- Published By – Soundslike Music
- Published By – Bucks Music Group
- Published By – Leo Feist, Inc.
- Published By – Robbins Music Corp.
- Published By – EMI United Partnership Ltd.
- Published By – Editions Du Grand Cafe
- Recorded At – Abbey Road Studios
- Recorded At – Air Studios
- Recorded At – Olympic Studios
- Recorded At – The Dairy Studios
- Recorded At – Ringmore Rise
- Recorded At – Swingtime
- Mastered At – Village Studio
- Glass Mastered At – Sonopress Arvato – 52184351
Matthew Herbert. Plat Du Jour Album. 3 издания. Score Album. Studio K7, Accidental. Matthew Herbert born 1972, also known as Herbert, Doctor Rockit, Radio Boy, Mr. Vertigo, Transformer, and Wishmountain, is a British electronic musician. He often takes sounds from everyday items to produce electronic music. In 1998, Herbert issued Around the House, which mixed dance beats, sounds generated by everyday kitchen objects, and vocals. By the late Nineties, Herbert was remixing tracks for dance artists like Moloko, Motorbass, Alter Ego, and others. Many of these were later collected on. Listen free to Matthew Herbert Score Funeral, End and more. 16 tracks 45:51. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Experimental Downtempo Neoclassical. Songs in album Matthew Herbert - Score 2007. Matthew Herbert - Funeral. Matthew Herbert - End. Matthew Herbert - Rivoli Shuffle. Matthew Herbert - The Apartment. Matthew Herbert - Singing In The Rain. Matthew Herbert - Cafe De Flore Trio Reprise. Matthew Herbert - Gang Of Boys. Matthew H. Matthew Herbert has announced details of an extraordinary new solo project inspired by the human body. The nude has been a primary form of expression for visual art for centuries. However there has never been a musical nude in its purest form. For The Nude The Perfect Body, Matthew Herbert. Hear What You Eat Whitstable Biennale 2016. The Matthew Herbert produced album Prayer Before Birth plays out like an ensemble-piece, a. matthew herbert quartet UK premiere at London Jazz Festival. Aug 29, 2013. MATTHEW HERBERT - Score. Jazz music community with review and forums. 0 rating 0 review. Album 2007. Filed under Jazz Related Soundtracks By MATTHEW HERBERT. Despite his continued success, Matthew Herbert presents himself as very much a musicians' musician. Certainly, within the cloistered extremes of the electronic music world he is one of the most widely-imitated and well-respected figures alive today. Which brings us to the disc at hand, the aptly-titled Score. Album titles are one realm where Herbert evinces less-than-average creativity - Scale was named for the musical scale Bodily Functions for the bodily functions sampled in the making of that album Around the House was, um, a house album. Sadly, for the first time in memory, a Herbert album adds up to far less than the sum of its parts. Matthew Herbert from United Kingdom. The top ranked albums by Matthew Herbert are A Nude The Perfect Body, Recomposed By Matthew Herbert: Mahler Symphony X and One Pig. FREE US SHIP. on ANY 3 CDs USED,MINT CD Herbert, Matthew: Plat Du Jour Condition: Like New. Time left: 54s Ships to: Worldwide. The Cave Original Score by Matthew Herbert, released 06 December 2019 1. Candle 2. I Can Hear You 3. Samaher 4. Everyone Inside 5. When You Grow Up 6. Life 7. Children Under Attack 8. Mascara 9. Closer 10. Back To Work 11. Chemical Attack 12. Burning 13. An Ending. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card. Buy Digital Album. 7 GBP or more