David Byrne - American Utopia
|1||Everybody's Coming To My House||3:30|
|3||Gasoline And Dirty Sheets||3:20|
|4||I Dance Like This||3:34|
|5||Doing The Right Thing||3:39|
|7||Every Day Is A Miracle||4:46|
|8||This Is That||4:31|
|10||It's Not Dark Up Here||4:11|
|565710-1||David Byrne||American Utopia (LP, Album)||Nonesuch, Todomundo||565710-1||UK, Europe & US||2018|
|none||David Byrne||American Utopia (16xFile, AAC, Album, Dlx, 256)||Nonesuch||none||2018|
|7559-79322-0||David Byrne||American Utopia (CD, Album)||Nonesuch, Todomundo||7559-79322-0||Europe||2018|
|565710-1||David Byrne||American Utopia (LP, Album, TP)||Nonesuch, Todomundo||565710-1||2018|
|WPCR-18000||David Byrne||American Utopia (CD, Album, Dig)||Nonesuch, Todo Mundo||WPCR-18000||Japan||2018|
- Artwork [Label] – Doug Henders
- Design, Layout – Ben Tousley
- Engineer – Alex Epton, Patrick Dillett
- Engineer [Mix Engineer] – Jack Sugden, Marta Salogni, Tuck Nelson
- Mastered By – Greg Calbi
- Mixed By, Programmed By – David Wrench
- Painting – Purvis Young
- Producer – David Byrne, Patrick Dillett, Rodaidh McDonald
- Written-By – Brian Eno (tracks: 1 to 4, 6 to 9), Daniel Lopatin (tracks: 5, 10), David Byrne
Released in a gatefold slipcase with the CD in one pocket and the insert in the other.
Contains a six-panel accordion-fold insert with lyrics, credits and a graphics.
CD face is silver - graphic and text on CD is white.
Small clear sticker on shrink-wrap: DISC MADE IN MEXICO
Based on original tracks by Brian Eno.
Some recording made at: DB Spare Bedroom, NYC
℗ 2018 Todomundo Ltd., under exclusive license to Nonesuch Records Inc., a Warner company group.
℗ & © 2018 Todomundo Ltd., under exclusive license to Nonesuch Records Inc. For the United States and WEA International Inc. For the world outside of the United States.
- Barcode (As printed): 075597932201
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 1): 1 565710-2 TEXT 03 0001 IFPI L247
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI L247
- Mould SID Code (Variant 1): IFPI KK4I
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 2): 1 565710-2 TEXT 01 0001
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI L247
- Mould SID Code (Variant 2): IFPI KK3Y
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 3): 1 565710-2 TEXT 06 0001
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI L247
- Mould SID Code (Variant 3): IFPI KK4I
- Matrix / Runout (Variant 4): 1 565710-2 TEXT 03 0001 IFPI L247
- Mastering SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI L247
- Mould SID Code (Variant 4): IFPI KK3Y
- Licensed To – Nonesuch Records Inc.
- Licensed To – WEA International Inc.
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Todomundo Ltd.
- Copyright (c) – Todomundo Ltd.
- Recorded At – Reservoir Studios, Nyc
- Recorded At – Oscilloscope Laboratories
- Recorded At – XL Studios
- Recorded At – Livingston Studios
- Recorded At – Crowdspacer
- Mastered At – Sterling Sound
American Utopia on Broadway - David Byrne. Лента с персональными рекомендациями и музыкальными новинками, радио, подборки на любой вкус, удобное управление своей. American Utopia is the seventh solo studio album and tenth studio album overall by British-American rock musician David Byrne, released on March 9, 2018 through Todo Mundo and Nonesuch Records. The release is his first solo studio album since 2004's Grown Backwards, and serves as a musical component of a larger multimedia project titled Reasons to Be Cheerful, which attempts to spread positivity. Byrne announced the album and posted its lead single, Everybody's Coming to My House, online on. David Byrne's 2018 solo album release: I am as mystified as any of us-I have no prescriptions or sure-fire answers-but I sense that I am notDavid Byrne's 2018 solo album release: I am as mystified as any of us-I have no prescriptions or sure-fire answers-but I sense that I am not. The fist solo album in 14 years from one of pop musics greatest chroniclers of creepy disorientation. Updated to include 6 live recordings, performed at the Kings Theatre in Brooklyn, NY. David Byrne - American Utopia ALBUM REVIEW. While not quite the grand artistic and social statement it was intended to be, American Utopia is brimming with forward-thinking pop and David Byrne's unique persona. Buy this acclaimed theatrical concert from David Byrne is now at Broadway's Hudson Theatre through February 16 only. Don't miss your chance to see David Byrne and this incredible company of musicians, live on stage, in this twice-in-a-lifetime Broadway hit. SIGN UP. David Byrne - American Utopia 2018. To favorites 2 Download album. Listen album. Rock Alternative. David Byrne. Songs in album David Byrne - American Utopia 2018. David Byrne - I Dance Like This. David Byrne - Gasoline And Dirty Sheets. David Byrne - Every Day Is A Miracle. David Byrne - Dog's Mind. David Byrne - This Is That. David Byrne - It's Not Dark Up Here. David Byrne - Bullet. David Byrne -. DAVID BYRNES AMERICAN UTOPIA returns to Broadway this September for 17 weeks only. So sings David Byrne early on American Utopia, his first solo album in 14 years, and its hard to think of a better representation of Byrnes entire artistic approach. From his tenure as the front man and creative driver of Talking Heads through his wildly variegated solo career, Byrne has always been a meticulous musical craftsman and a keen observer of human nature. Keeping in mind that such notions are relative where Byrne is concerned, American Utopia features the musician at his most earnest, relaxed and straightforward. David Byrne's first studio album since 2004 is 'American Utopia. Bryan DerballaRedux. David Byrnes distinctive vision a winsomely-skewed clarity is usually most compelling when trained on scary stuff, be it psycho killers, zealous baptism metaphors, warning signs of things to come, or the sudden strangeness of ones beautiful house and beautiful wife. Lately, weve no shortage of scary stuff, and its encouraging that Byrnes latest solo set is willing to go there. When it does, rhythms and racket ratcheting up accordingly, American Utopia abetted by an old comrade. In what way David Byrne seems to be simultaneously inviting and acknowledging some likely reactions to his 2018 album, American Utopia, in his own liner notes. At a time when America has been thrown into a state of chaos - something Byrne witnessed and creatively reacted to as an artist during the Reagan era - here he imagines what appears to be an alternate version of the United States and the people who live in it