Bob James - The Scarlatti Dialogues
|1||Minuetto (G Major)|
|2||Allegrissimo (D Minor)|
|3||Vivo (F Major)|
|4||Andante Moderato (D Minor)|
|5||Presto (A Major)|
|6||Allegro (D Minor)|
|7||Andante (A Major)|
|8||Piuttosto Presto Che Allegro (C Major)|
|9||Fuga Del Gatto (G Minor)|
|10||Prestissimo (B-flat Major)|
|11||Pastorale (F Major)|
|MK 44519||Bob James||The Scarlatti Dialogues (LP, Album)||CBS Masterworks||MK 44519||US||1988|
|MK 44519||Bob James||The Scarlatti Dialogues (CD, Album)||CBS Masterworks||MK 44519||US||1990|
|MT 44519||Bob James||The Scarlatti Dialogues (Cass, Album, Dol)||CBS Masterworks||MT 44519||US||1988|
|28DP 5105||Bob James||The Scarlatti Dialogues (CD, Album)||CBS/Sony||28DP 5105||Japan||1990|
|M 44519||Bob James||The Scarlatti Dialogues (LP, Album)||CBS Masterworks||M 44519||Netherlands||1988|
- Arranged By, Performer, Liner Notes – Bob James
- Composed By – Domenico Scarlatti
- Coordinator – Marion Orr
- Engineer [Assistant] – Ed Brown
- Management – Peter Paul
- Photography By – John Gottman
- Recorded By, Mixed By – Bob James, Joe Jorgensen
- Technician [Digital Preparation] – Harry Hirsch
Workstation: IBM AT; Texture; Kurzwuil 250; Yamaha TX816, DX7/IID, GS2; Roland MKS-80; Akai S900; Oberheim OB-8; Cristofori Steinway
Recorded and digitally mixed at Remidi Studio, Ardsley-on-Hudson, New York during 1986-1987.
Digital preperation done at Digital House, New York City.
Principal microphones: Brüel & Kjær 4006
Special thanks to: Bob Reilly, Steve Nilsson, Rick Billig, Joe DiGuglielmo, George Gasperini, Peter Gasperini, Chris Jacobs, Al Meszaros, Mike Mojer, Eddie Muller, Greg Muller, Larry Zumbo and George Minnis. For Remidi Studio: Bob James, Joe Jurgensen and Max Risenhoover.
℗ 1988 CBS Records, Inc.
- Barcode (Text): 07464-44519-4
- Manufactured By – CBS Records Inc.
- Copyright (c) – CBS Records Inc.
- Record Company – CBS – MT 44519
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – CBS Records Inc.